Sunday, December 7, 2008

IGF 2008 - Hyderabad

I am honoured to to be a part of the Third Internet Governance Forum - An Initiative of United Nations.
All the Visitors to IGF - 2008 - thank you from the bottom of my heart. I admire your commitment to the cause and the people you represent at IGF and your expression of solidarity to Indians in the wake of Mumbai Terror Attacks.


Thanks to leaders of IGF - Nithin Desai and Markus Kummar for bring this august gathering of intellectuals to my home town - Hyderabad


I offer my sincere thanks to
Rajesh - C E O of NIXI
Naresh - President - Sify
Rajesh - GM, Infrastructure - Sify
David - Chief Communication Officer - Sify
for giving me the oppurtunity to participate in IGF -2008

I had a chance to make new friends, understand different cultural, political and technical leanings of diverse set of people.

As a Internet Citizen and a beneficiary of this medium, There were several important topics that were compelling, thought provoking and interesting to express myself.

Please note that the views expressed in this blog are expressed in my Personal Capacity and not as Officer of Sify. They are in no way attributed to Sify's public policy or any other official communications.

No comments: